Sunday Worship at Fairmount
Worship is central to the life of the church. It is a time when we turn our focus to God acknowledging that God is the center of our lives. Worship provides the opportunity to give thanks, listen for God’s Word, be renewed in our faith, and be sent into the world on God’s behalf.
Worship helps us to define who we are as people of God. By our presence in worship, we show others that we are a part of God’s people – called by God to come together as a community of faith.
Worship is also a time for us to build community. We celebrate being together as God’s people. We have a sense of belonging because of our shared commitment to God. We care and grow, challenge and comfort as we travel together on our journeys of faith.
Sunday Schedule (Program Year):
9:00am – 10:00am Christian Education for all ages
10:00am – 10:30am Coffee and Fellowship
10:30am – 11:30am Worship in the Sanctuary
Summer Sunday Schedule (Memorial Day – Labor Day):
10:00am – 11:00am Worship Service
11:00am – 11:30am Coffee Fellowship
Find out more about what to expect.
- During the summer our worship begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Nursery service provided for children ages 5 and under
- We value the music in worship greatly.
- The community is invited to help with worship
- The Sacrament of Holy Communion is scheduled for the first Sunday of every month. There are no barriers of creed, membership, or any other for receiving the sacrament. All are welcome
- Find more information on weddings and funerals